Where Do The Warning Labels Go?
Our extremely durable premium 4-mil vinyl and 1-mil Mylar polyester laminated solar warning labels are made in the USA. They are UV rated for outdoor use and will last for many years. We screen print with a vibrant UV resistant red paint and then bake in an oven for a superior finish. The backside is covered with the highest quality permanent adhesive, which makes the label easy to stick. The message on the labels catches attention at first sight. The letters are bold, and headers are in a 3/8” type set to comply with UL969 and NEC requirements. It’s important to understand where your solar warning labels should go on your system.
- Solar Panels (array) – No labeling required; however, some will mark with “Do Not Walk On Solar Panels.”
- Combiner Box – use label part numbers: 00-S, 01-S, 02-S, 04-S, 11-S, 16-S, 21-S & 30-S
- DC Disconnect or DC Breaker- use label part numbers: 02-S, 04-S, 05-S, 06-S, 14-S, 16-S, 17-S, 18-S, 21-S & 29-S
- Conduit – use label part numbers: 11-S, 19-S & 26-S (must be placed on DC Conduit every 10 feet)
- Inverter – use label part numbers: 01-S, 09-S, 20-S & 25-S
- AC Disconnect or AC Breaker – use label part numbers: 00-S, 07-S, 13-S, 17-S, 18-S, 27-S & 28-S
- Breaker Panel – use label part numbers: 00-S, 08-S, 11-S, 12-S, 21-S, 22-S, 24-S & 30-S
- Service Meter – use label part numbers: 01-S
- Net Meter – use label part numbers: 01-S